- Supporting members
Recruitment of New Members
Supporting members are invited.
Although FRPAC is receiving financial support from the national and Hokkaido governments for conducting a variety of projects, it is essential to establish an independent management foundation in order to diversify and improve its projects. It is therefore important to have understanding and support from a wide range of individuals, groups and companies throughout the nation. FRPAC is inviting people who support the purpose of its establishment as supporting members.
- Corporation/Organization: 20,000 yen per share
- Individual: 5,000 yen per share
* At least one share per member
- FRPAC publications will be distributed free of charge.
- Information on exhibitions and other FRPAC events will be provided.
An application form is necessary to become a member. If you wish to join, please inquire at the FRPAC head office (Sapporo) or the Ainu Culture Center (Tokyo).
Use of membership fees
Membership fees are used for, purchasing Ainu culture-related books for our libraries and improving other FRPAC projects.